Products & Services- Teleradiology
MDFREEEMR is associated withStatim’s boutique radiology interpretation offering enables your diagnostic unit to cope with the growing dearth of on call radiologists. Our cutting edge teleradiology solutions, provides a cost effective way for diagnostic imaging centers to leverage our radiologists located across the globe to meet the critical standards of turnaround time and quality.
Our best in class tele-PACS solution eRAD, which requires a basic technological set up, has enabled even the remotest centers to report cases accurately and efficiently within the required time frame. eRAD, is a global leader in PACS integration, providing reader friendly user interface, 24x7 support and efficient storage solutions.
Sign up for a free demo! See how our solutions will seamlessly fit into your operations protocol, contributing greatly to the efficiency and timeliness of reporting.
- eRAD’s transmissions provide clear and sharp scans for accurate diagnostic medical analysis. The scans and interpretive reports are transmitted securely and encrypted to ensure patient confidentiality.
- Data transmission is sent via: Statim Radiology's remote teleradiology technology called e-SD uses T1 private network lines, Internet Virtual Private Networking (VPN) with secured firewall encryption, and secured satellite transmissions.
- The e-SD networks use state-of-the-art teleradiology technology for secured transmission of scans and reports. Transmissions are encrypted to ensure patient confidentiality, and are HIPAA compliant.
- Low Cost Solutions can also develop a low-cost interface solution from your facility and provide a complete turnkey operation with no setup cost.
- Using the DICOM 3 standard, your facility can be tied to our remote teleradiologycenter with encrypted, private network lines. Your patients' information will remain secured with our encrypted network.